Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rainbow Reviews gives Surrendered Victory 5 Stars


July 17, 2008

"Surrendered Victory is a brilliant story...a highly recommended erotic romance story that persuades not just on the erotic part, but also on the romance part." - Rainbow Reviews


Someday, soon I hope, I'll move past the shell-shocked phase of great reviews, crawl back into my office, and go back to writing. In typical fashion, I'm amazed that people like my story. I mean, I LIKE IT, but I'm supposed to like it since I wrote it.


My thanks to shoganrea at Rainbow Reviews for such a wonderful review and so many kind words. 

I hope the next story, one I've titled Passion's Victory, fares as well.


More information about Surrendered Victory is available on the bookshelf. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com

No comments: