Monday, July 27, 2009

Picture, picture on the wall

**5/17/2016 - this post is outdated with the closing of Amber Quill Press on March 31, 2016. The cover shown is one the author created.**


July 27, 2014


Okay, so I need to get a grip. Instead of writing, I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how I can expand the little gallery I have of my covers without going over the top into tacky.

Then again, it's my office, and no one but me and the cat will see it. The reserved, proper part of me says I need to reel it in and pick my favorites. But another part reminds me I'm a big girl. I've worked hard, not only writing but at the day job, and I can do what I want to do on my own walls. Walls that took me twenty-five long, hard years to pay for. It's a good thing I started young.

And as soon as I settle on my faves, Trace the Amber Allure Cover Guru will have the Taming Triton cover done and I'll be back to square one.

I guess I need to go to Wal-Mart and get a few more frames to paint to match the ones I have.

Thank heavens that is decided. Now maybe I can get some writing done.

KC Kendricks
website

mailing list

No comments: