Thursday, December 2, 2010

Amber Allure November 2010 Top Ten List



4/24/16 - This entry contains updated information but it doesn't change the fact What You Don't Confess hit the best seller list.
* * *

I suppose it's okay to brag just a tad over this - What You Don't Confess was the NUMBER 2 BEST SELLER during November 2010 for the publisher.

In case you missed it, What You Don't Confess was the NUMBER 2 BEST SELLER during November 2010 for the publisher.

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's so unbecoming to go around shouting and bragging and carrying on like it's a REAL BIG DEAL or something, but sometimes a writer just has to seize the moment and get it out of their system so they can get back to work. So let's call this one of those moments, and move on to something more important, which is just about anything else I could name - ending world hunger, world peace, cure for cancer. That sort of thing.

More important than my own spot at number two - a big CONGRATULATIONS to everyone else on the list. We're a hard working bunch. Well, except when we're bragging and resting on our laurels, which I'm going to stop doing right now because I really do have a pile of work to clean off my desk before the weekend.

November 2010 Top Ten

1. Tensaw Blues - T. D. McKinney & Terry Wylis (Gay / Contemporary)
2. What You Don't Confess - KC Kendricks (Gay / Contemporary)
3. Once Upon A Secret - Christiane France (Gay / Contemporary)
4. (Boys Of The Zodiac) Scorpio: The Heart To Help - Jamie Craig (Gay / Contemporary)
5. Runes Of Revelation - Deirdre O'Dare (Gay / Dark Fantasy)
6. (Boys Of The Zodiac) Sagittarius: Mr. November - Pepper Espinoza (Gay / Contemporary)
7. Out On The Net - Rick R. Reed (Gay / Contemporary)
8. Manfred's Curse - Shawn Lane (Gay / Shapeshifter)
9. Island Heat - A. J. Llewellyn & D. J. Manly (Gay / Contemporary)
10. Tough Guy - Bryl R. Tyne (Gay / Western)

What You Don't Confess is available now at 
AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo and other online book sellers.

KC Kendricks
http://www.kckendricks.com

5 comments:

T D McKinney said...

Completely deserved and a bit congratulations, K.C.

Ebs

Unknown said...

A minutes on the laurels is just fine. You deserve it. :) Congratulations, KC, you did awesome!

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks :) I had my moment, and it was fine, and fun, but I work hard at making sure those moments aren't the reason I write. Laurels need to be kept in perspective. :)

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by. Congrats to you on a good month. I need to get a copy of Tensaw Blues. I really enjoyed The Wolfe Proxy and I saw TB is the sequel. I'm a sucker for sequels LOL!!!

T D McKinney said...

Thanks for the shout out for the book. Sequels can be fun. And you're very right about laurels -- they're nice, but not why we do this. God knows it isn't for the money, either. LOL