Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Sexy Saturday: Surrendered Victory by KC Kendricks

Saturday, September 14, 2013 
**Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop has been discontinued.**

This is my first time participating in the My Sexy Saturday blog hop. I saw it on Twitter last week and thought I'd give it a try. Why not? It sounds like a great way to meet new people. Besides, it's easy and easy is a good thing in my world. 

 So like with all new things, let's give the creators of My Sexy Saturday a nod. You can follow along on Twitter by using @MySexySaturday. To visit the My Sexy Saturday to get info and to see the list of authors participating on any given Saturday go to http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.com. They also have the addy there for their facebook group so visit the page to snag that. Let me say thanks to the ladies hosting before I get to my post today - THANKS!! 

 As this is my first My Sexy Saturday post, I thought I'd go all the way back to the first KC Kendricks book and start at the beginning. Here are 7 sentences from Surrendered Victory

"I’ve failed at a lot of things, but never at being me,” I said. 

 His face underwent a curious change, morphing from earnestly curious, to surprise, to something akin to pleasure, before turning sad. 

“You’re one of the lucky ones then.” He trailed his hand down my torso to my belly button. I nipped his shoulder. 

“Go lower, Dalton. Just a few inches lower.”

Have a great Saturday, everyone! 

Surrendered Victory
www.kckendricks.com/SurrenderedVictory.html

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Dakota Trace said...

Yum. Welcome to the group, KC!

Dakota

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by Between the Keys! I've had great fun this morning checking out all the My Sexy Saturday blogs.

Zaria Kline said...

Hi from another newbie.. I really enjoyed your seven and look forward to more...

J. A. Hornbuckle said...

Very nice use of the 7!
(BTW, its my 1st Sexy Saturday, too!)

KC Kendricks said...

Thank you all so much for stopping by the blog. It's nice to be in such good company!

Lynn Crain said...

Great snippet. Says a lot about the characters.

And welcome to My Sexy Saturday. I'm so glad you could join us. The thank you was awesome!

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by Between the Keys, Lynn! I'm excited to have found My Sexy Saturday.