Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted - new this weekend!

March 15, 2014
**Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop has been closed.**

The My Sexy Saturday blog hop is doing double duty for me this weekend. Depending on what time you arrive here at Between the Keys, my latest book, Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted is about to go on sale or just did go on sale at Amber Allure. Yea!! 


My first car was a 1969 Camaro that we restored after it was stolen. When Amber Allure put out the call for a PAX based on the theme of our guys meeting in a garage, I tossed my wrench on top of the pile. And being a little motorhead from back in the day, what else could I title the story except Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted? 


Here are seven sexy paragraphs from my [about-to-be] new release. I hope you enjoy it. 

= = = = = =

He sighed. “I’m not a good risk, Mick. I might wake up tomorrow and decide Warren County is no longer my home.”

Who hadn’t thought of chucking it all and walking away? I had, many times. No one was immune to the lure of a fresh start free of the baggage of family, ex-lovers and mountains of mistakes. It was more difficult to stay put and re-invent oneself, and some people didn’t have the strength for it. Some had been beaten down too much by circumstances. I couldn’t say that to him for fear he’d realize I knew about him, and judged him, which I didn’t.

“So sell me the car today. I’ll pay cash.”

Very slowly, Logan turned his head and looked at me, one eyebrow raised. “Seriously? You really need to learn how to cruise a guy because, friend, you suck at it.”

“Who says I’m cruising you?”

“That hand sneaking up my thigh.”


I stopped and patted his leg. “I notice you didn’t tell me to quit.”


= = = = = =

To read an excerpt and find buy links, please visit https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/bored-stroked-and-blueprinted-by-kc.html



_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com



13 comments:

Unknown said...

I must admit, I do have a soft spot for a love scene involving a classic car...nice snippet this week :D

Jessica E. Subject said...

Love the subtlety of this sexy excerpt! Congrats on your new release, KC! :-)

KC Kendricks said...

Demelza - the last love scene in the story should really appeal to classic car lovers and music video devotees. Let your imagination fill in the blanks!

Jessica - Thank you! and thanks for stopping by the blog this busy morning.

Anonymous said...

Lol! I like the end of that! I would love to read this one. I'm feeling it big time!

- Bonnie

Dakota Trace said...

Love the humor in this. Made me smile.
Dakota

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by Bonnie and Dakota! Glad you like the snip :)

Christina Phillips said...

I love the way Mick's hand sneaked up Logan's thigh!

KC Kendricks said...

Hi Christina! I don't care what female editors say, hands will lose connection to the brain and act on their own. Ask any man and he'll explain it to you and swear it just happens and they never know why.

Author H K Carlton said...

Congratulations on the new release!

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks, HK! Glad you stopped by :)

Christiane France - Author said...

Love the characters in this story.

Sexy Erotic Xciting said...

Oh danm...a sneaky hand...on the list to buy.
Thanks for sharing.
Evelise

KC Kendricks said...

Those sneaky hands - you betcha!

Thanks for stopping by the blog :)