Thursday, April 10, 2014

I is for Ice World - A to Z Blogging Challenge 2014

April 10, 2014

2014 A to Z Blog Challenge
A Rural Life
Day 9

I is for Ice World

Thanks for joining in for the 2014 A to Z Blogging Challenge.  We’re well into the second week of the challenge, and so far I’m right on track and meeting my schedule.   


Today is all about the picture I want to share with you. Several years ago we had freezing rain overnight and it coated the trees. The next day, the sun and ice created a frigid ice world full of sparkling diamond-like jewels. I lamented the fact I had to go to work and wouldn’t be able to enjoy the beauty, but the temperature stayed below freezing all day and I was able to get pictures in the afternoon after four o’clock. Mother Nature is truly talented and even this lovely picture captures only a portion of the beauty of that day.

_*_*_*_*_
You didn’t really think you’d get away without one more brief book promo, did you?

I is also for IAN COULTER of Double Deuce and Deuce of Diamonds. 

For more information please visit my website at 
http://www.kckendricks.com/DoubleDeuce.html

DOUBLE DEUCE
Contemporary gay romance mystery
available now AmazoniTunesBarnes and Noble, and Kobo.



DEUCE OF DIAMONDS
available now at 
AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo


KC Kendricks

2 comments:

Elle Carter Neal said...

Beautiful picture. It must have been stunning in reality. No wonder you were reluctant to go to work.

Elle

KC Kendricks said...

It was lovely. If it happens again, better pictures will be a priority.

Thanks for stopping at Between the Keys.