Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dreams to Sell by KC Kendricks- available this weekend

September 20, 2014
**Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop has been closed.**

Dreams to Sell, the latest installment in the Men of Marionville series, is set to launch this weekend. What time exactly? It all depends on when the powers that be at Amber Quill are satisfied the website is ready. Join my mailing list and be one of the first to know when it Dreams to Sell goes live. (The button is to the left.)

In preparation of Dreams to Sell, here's seven sexy paragraphs for My Sexy Saturday.

_*_*_*_


“You’re a good man, aren’t you?”

“I try to be, Keith. So here I am. Sitting in the dark with you and wondering what the hell I’m doing.”

“You could say you’re taking a look at your options, same as me.”

“That’s kinda scary.”

I guessed it was for him. What would it be like to be part of a couple, to believe you’d always be part of a couple, and then suddenly be single again? Not everyone was accomplished at quickly shifting emotional gears, There seemed to me only one thing to do. I leaned over and kissed him.

It was a chaste kiss, a gentle pressing of my lips to his, and yet that soft, clinging touch shot through me and ripped the air from my lungs. I heard him inhale sharply before he pulled away. I needed to catch my breath and perhaps apologize. “Terry.”

“Don’t. Don’t say anything.” 

_*_*_*_

Dreams to Sell - book eight in the Men of Marionville series. 

Dreams to Sell is available at AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo and other online book sellers. 

For more about Dreams to Sell, please visit http://www.kckendricks.com/DreamstoSell.html

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great! I love that he doesn't want her to say anything. It shows it meant a lot to him.

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Sure was a lot of blogs on the hop today - thirty five. It takes a lot of time to get around to each one.