Thursday, April 23, 2015

T is for Today (and Tango in the Night by KC Kendricks)

April 23, 2015
Day 20

The 2015 A to Z Blogging Challenge
Many Sundry Things

T is for Today

*_*_*_*

Today is a special day. Yes, today is the first day of the rest of my life, but that gentle reminder is only a part of it. Today is the day to shutter regrets and take a step toward a brighter future today, also known as tomorrow.

Today is a Thursday. The day job starts at eight and, if all goes well, will end at four. I suppose I have the same thoughts as everyone else when it comes to wondering what the day job will bring to my desk. Annoyance? Aggravation? Challenge? Opportunity? Excellence? It’s best to remain open to what today will bring and not worry about tomorrow’s special set of circumstances.

Today is Day 20 in the A to Z Blogging Challenge and I’m keeping up fine. This is the fifth year I’ve participated so today I’m pleased with myself.

Today I can use the talent I’ve nurtured and I can fill the screen with words. I decide which words are worthy of today.

Today is a spring day and the world around me is changing before my eyes. Everywhere I look I see more green. Today I celebrate this annual re-coloring.

Today brings the chance to tell someone near and dear to me I appreciate them. It’s up to the universe who walks into my world, but it’s up to ME to seek out a special person and remind them of what we mean to each other.

Today is my day and how I use the minutes given me IS my free choice.

Today.

KC Kendricks


_*_*_*_


Once again this year I have to do a little book promo along the way. You won’t know about my books if I don’t tell you about them, right? Today that book is a personal favorite of the author.

T is for Tango in the Night

Jubal Graham is back on the job after a shooter took the life of his long-time partner, and sent him into a coma followed by months of rehab. Determined to have justice, Jubal is focused on finding a killer, not a new romantic entanglement. Ellis Banks, with his smoldering blue eyes and denim-clad swagger is a distraction Jubal can’t afford – or ignore.

Ellis Banks came to Philadelphia to bust a drug operation; one that connects to the same case agency legend Kentuckian Jubal Graham is working. Ellis finds himself drawn to Jubal, but Jubal holds him off. Sure that Jubal is interested, even though he wears his slain lover’s ring, Ellis mounts a determined siege.

Jubal’s surprise at having a suitor develops into a growing affection for Ellis, one clouded with old fears. Fate ripped one lover from his arms, and now Ellis is in the line of fire. Jubal’s courage can protect Ellis, but is it powerful enough to love him?

Tango in the Night is available at online booksellers. 


 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com

No comments: