Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Ghost Makes Three - now available - updated!

June 7, 2015

**UPDATE** August 3, 2018

All three "ghost" stories are now together in one volume, The Ghost at the B and B

Please visit my website at kckendricks.com/TheGhostattheBandB.html to read the updated information and an excerpt. 

Thanks!

KC


* * *

Michael Brooks’ life took an unexpected direction when he found the Taylor mansion, a two-story Colonial perfect for a Bed & Breakfast. An untenured college professor, he suddenly became a successful entrepreneur. And best of all, he met sexy deputy Colin Jefferson and they hit it off in a big way. He’s even made friends with a ghost.

Deputy Colin Jefferson is dedicated to his career and to making a life with Michael. Serving the community he loves, he’s well aware of the stories that tell of the Taylor mansion being haunted. Now he’s living there with Michael and Colin knows the stories are true. There’s a ghost with a penchant for wearing denim lurking in his bedroom.

How the ghost came to live in at the B&B is a mystery Michael and Colin need to solve. It’s the only way for their resident spirit to find eternal rest. Until then, the ghost makes three. 

THE GHOST MAKES THREE
The sequel to THE GHOST WORE DENIM

An excerpt:


The door opened and Colin came in carrying a small tray. “Who were you talking to?”
I hoped I didn’t look guilty as I flopped down onto the bed. I had to stop fibbing to my lover every time Robin was around.
“I was muttering to my pants. They kept falling off the hanger.”
Colin handed me a shot glass full of a dark amber liquid. He lifted his glass, tapped it against the rim of mine and with a quick flick of his wrist downed the contents. I echoed his action. The whiskey burned all the way down and after it hit bottom the heat rapidly spread through my entire body. Colin ran his index finger from the tip of my leaking cock to my aching balls.
“Now. What to do about this?”
“Anything. Something. I’ve been having a hard time trying to ignore it until you get naked and crawl into bed.”
I patted the spot beside me. His response was slip off his belt along with his holster and service revolver and hang them on a special hook in the closet. The one in the far corner, behind his shirts and out of sight. I idly stroked myself until I realized Robin was watching.
Drat him. How was I going to sneak up here in the middle of the day and masturbate with the ghost watching? Outsmarting him was going to take some serious planning.
Colin tossed his uniform in the basket the laundry service provided and stepped into the bathroom. I heard the shower come on. My heart rate kicked up a notch. Not long now. He always took a quick rinse before he came to me after being on duty – quick being the important thing. I glanced over at Robin.
He was now sitting with his arms wrapped around his knees, a satisfied grin on his face and looking entirely too human for my personal comfort. God, I hoped I could forget he was there. What if my erection faded and I couldn’t finish the job?
Fucking hell! What if I couldn’t even begin the job?
I wished I hadn’t had that thought. If it became a self-fulfilling prophecy, Colin would think he did something wrong and I’d have to let him or… Absolutely not. No way. There was no way in hell I could tell him that my failure was due to Robin’s presence in the room. He’d go ballistic for sure. Even worse, he’d probably leave and never come back.
I heard the shower cut off and in less than a minute a damp and clammy Colin joined me in the bed. I switched off the lamp and patted his belly. He covered my hand with his.
“I’m glad I’m here with you, Michael. I don’t mean to worry you by seeming distant or distracted. It’s just—”
"I get it, Colin. I really do. Your job is rewarding, but stressful.” I eased our joined hands down to his groin. “What you need is a little stress relief.”
He chuckled softly. With a quick, controlled motion he rolled and pinned me to the bed. His mouth took mine in a searing kiss that sent me soaring for several wonderful moments. Colin kissed my neck. His voice was rough in my ear.
“I need you, Michael. I want to feel you move inside me…”



The Ghost Makes Three
Now available at Amber Allure
http://www.amberquill.com/store/p/2199-The-Ghost-Makes-Three.aspx




Read how Michael and Colin met the ghost in The Ghost Wore Denim, available at Amber Allure.

No comments: