Sunday, March 20, 2016

Some days...



March 20, 2016


Some days you get the little epiphany that is actually helpful. I've been angsting over not finding the "perfect" cover stock to finish making all the covers for my books. Well, DUH.

They don't have to be perfect right off the bat. I'm in this for the long haul. There's no reason in the world I can't use a cover I think is just "okay" and then change it out when I spot better stock. Like what just happened with the new and upcoming Seducing Light cover. The first one was okay, but this second effort is much better. It fits my vision and captures the brooding essence of Nick Light even better than the professional cover.

I'm not at the mercy of anyone else now. If I don't care for the end product, I don't have to beg to get it changed. I won't have to hurt feelings by saying I don't like someone else's "artistic vision."

Wow. Gotta love those epiphanies no matter how long they take. (Even when they make you feel a bit, you know, slow on the uptake.)

KC 
www.kckendricks.com

Seducing Light is available at AmazoniTunes, Barnes & Noble, Kobo.  


No comments: