Monday, June 13, 2016

A new cover for Ride Your Luck


June 13, 2016
**updated 4/9/21 - I went back to the original cover after a few months but I'll leave this blog entry for those who purchased the book with the alternate cover.**

One of the best things about making my own covers is the freedom to redo any I decide I can make better. Photoshop has, in my opinion, a pretty steep learning curve. As I improve, so should my covers. 

It's not that I dislike the old Ride Your Luck cover. It's not bad. I love the clouds and the cowboy silhouette. If I'd not blundered across another photo of a cowboy riding into the sunset, and we all know cowboys simply must ride into the sunset, I would have kept the original cover. 

The new background warms it up and gives the reader a better look at the hero. I like it. 

Will I keep it forever and ever, amen? Not likely. I'm having waaaaay too much fun playing with Photoshop. But I do think this one will be around a bit longer than the last one. 


RIDE YOUR LUCK
Contemporary gay cowboy





Universal link to additional booksellers: https://books2read.com/u/4XGyvm

Ride Your Luck webpage with more information and excerpt: https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/ride-your-luck-by-kc-kendricks.html

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com

No comments: