Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's new in KC's world? Updates, galore!

November 9, 2008
**page updated 4/3/21**

Suddenly, I seem to have a lot of updates. Oh, they didn't all happen at once, but I've been so immersed in the day job, and writing a story, I wasn't paying proper attention. Now it's time to lift my head, blink at the bright lights, and take in the new scenery around me.

First up! Shining Victory, the third and final story in the Victory series, will be released later this month. Originally, it had been slated for the sixteenth, but the publisher needed to juggle, so Shining Victory took the hit. These things happen in publishing, and if you're an aspiring writer, all you can do is grin and bear it. And if you have a great publisher like Trace, you can threaten him with wet noodles.

Now.... drum roll, please.... All three Victory stories are going to be combined into one great paperback edition! I'm thrilled! That's the 2008 Amber Heat Wave Winner, Surrendered Victory, Passion's Victory, and Shining Victory, all in one paperback - A TASTE OF VICTORY. Yea!!! That should be available sometime in December if all goes well. **6/26/17 update - A Taste of Victory is no longer available.**

And if that's not enough, I signed up for my first Amber PAX, coming in 2009. The theme is rich man, poor man, and as soon as I saw it, I had an idea.

Surrendered Victory and Passion's Victory are now available at online booksellers. I missed that move completely until this past weekend. If you've not opened an account at ARE, you should, and here's why. Let me just step out of the way, first, so no one knocks me down. Okay.... ARE has free reads. And by some rather well-known names, too.

If you need the links to my books at ARE, please visit my website and click on the ARE banners. Now, you know I have to do something to get you to visit my website! (All Romance eBooks closed.)

Finally, when you get the December 2008 edition of Romantic Times Book Reviews, make sure you check out pages 110-111 for the Amber Heat/Amber Allure ad. Yes, Surrendered Victory is there, page 110, down in the corner under your left thumb.

That's my updates for now. Just remember to visit my bookshelf at https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/the-bookshelf-of-kc-kendricks-and-rayne.html

Oh, yeah - one more new thing. I joined Twitter. You know, blogging for those with ADD, or ADHD, or CRAFT, or whatever those letters are. www.twitter.com/kckendricks. I'm still figuring it out, but feel free to go do whatever it is you do at Twitter. I'll catch up, sooner or later.

I'll be blogging at the Amber Quill blog on Friday, November 14th, so stop by.

Don't forget to click over to Saturday Evening Romance and bookmark it. Saturday Evening Romance is a blog where you'll find excerpts from a wide range of stories and genres, writers and publishers.

Catch you next time around.

 _*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com



No comments: