Saturday, October 16, 2010

In the news

October 16, 2010

I should have skipped the headline news this morning while swilling down some really nasty pomegranate juice.

It seems the Charger is NOT one of the cars Forbes says is most likely to be ticketed by the police. I find that amazing because I've discovered the Charger only has two speeds - fast and go faster.

It seems people still don't know how to save energy. Okay folks. Fifty-three years of being told to turn the lights off when I leave a room is ENOUGH. I got it.

The Dow closed the week over 11K. Sorta like the current work-in-progress, the one with the December deadline.

Rapper Vanilla Ice is starting a gig on ...say what?... HGTV??? That's just weird.

And lastly, Maryland authorities plan to curb drug use in Green Ridge State Forest. Hey, dudes. It's October. The camping season is over...

No comments: