Sunday, June 23, 2013

Double Diamonds now available

**Note - Due to Amber Quill Press closing, this title is out of print.**
Double Deuce and Deuce of Diamonds remain available as separate ebooks.

June 23, 2013

I must have missed the publisher's announcement this past week that Double Diamonds is available at Amazon. Not surprising considering my week started with my car getting nailed in the parking lot at work and went downhill from there. I'm amazed I got as much done as I did, but remember that I am woman. Hear me roar in a positive, kick ass, get it done and keep moving forward sort of way. I keep writing every day which is my version of taking a happy pill. And, for me, it works like sunshine!  

So I'll stop rambling and get to the promo - Double Diamonds is now available at Amazon. Yea! Double Diamonds is a single paperback containing the stories Double Deuce and Deuce of Diamonds, the story of Ian Coulter and Rick Mohr.

For more about Ian and Rick, please visit my website at www.kckendricks.com


DOUBLE DEUCE
Contemporary gay romance mystery
available now AmazoniTunesBarnes and Noble, and Kobo.




DEUCE OF DIAMONDS
available now at 
AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo


KC Kendricks

No comments: