Thursday, July 11, 2013

Never satisfied

July 11, 2013

It's happened again. I'm changing the look of my website. I've lost count of what incarnation this is. Six? Seven? Twelve? I really don't know.

The last time I redid it, I loved the colorful rainbow I found. It's so bright and full of action and life I had to use it. After doing most of the pages it turned out that it didn't quite fit my vision, but I went with it. One must sometimes move back to priorities and I had a couple of deadlines to meet.

I still have deadlines to meet, but it's been bugging me. I still love the stylized rainbow, but I'm tired of the black background, especially since I figured out why the website didn't load properly on Chrome with the previous red background. (It's still best viewed using IE for some reason.) I'm going to have to do the work to revamp the site a little bit at a time, but that's the way it goes. I started on one of the "back" pages last night and I think it's going to be fine.

If you want to check it out, please visit the FAQ page at KCKendricks.

Have a great day!

KC
http://www.kckendricks.com
http://www.twitter.com/kckendricks
http://kckendricks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Murees Dupè said...

Best of luck getting it all sorted out. I know you can do it. I have wanted to revamp my blog for so long now, but I just do not know where and how to start.

KC Kendricks said...

I've had the same background on Between the Keys for a while, too, but I still like it. Maybe that's why I went with the orange/brown background at the website.

Blogger does a lot of changing, too. They call it "upgrades" but it's just change. And sometimes it's very confusing change.