Thursday, September 12, 2013

Number 1 for the publisher at All Romance eBooks - Kentucky 98 Proof

September 12, 2012

**Note** 
Although Amber Quill and All Romance eBooks have both closed, I decided to leave this post up. 
After all, Kentucky 98 Proof was the #1 book for Amber Quill for a stretch of time. 
Can't change that fact


 I'm starting to feel a little sheepish about how well Kentucky 98 Proof is doing. Seriously. First it hit the All Romance eBooks Bestseller list. Then it was a really spiffy 5 Heart review. And now Kentucky 98 Proof is number one for the publisher - Amber Quill Press/Amber Allure - at All Romance eBooks. I had to take a screen capture of it for my files! It's better than pinching myself to make sure I'm awake, you know. 

You'd think the follow-up story to this one would prove difficult, but it doesn't really work like that. Kentucky 98 Proof is really the follow-up to Seducing Light, Tango in the Night, Poseidon's Pleasure, The Back Stairs, What You Don't Confess, Double Deuce, Highway Nights, Desert Snow, Doors of Time. These are the books I think are my best works and the ones which set the stage for Kentucky 98 Proof.

And while this has been great fun I'm not losing sight of reality. The next book is submitted and the contract signed. Will it turn out to be a fun ride like Kentucky 98 Proof? Who knows? If it does, I'll enjoy it every bit as much as I've enjoyed this story. If it doesn't, it'll still be a book I'm proud of. I think that's what really matters. 

Thanks to everyone who bought a copy of Kentucky 98 Proof! 


*_*_*

Kentucky 98 Proof
Contemporary gay romance

Available at 





Barnes & Noble/Nook


Universal link to additional booksellers: https://books2read.com/u/bp8BXb

Kentucky 98 Proof webpage: 

_*_*_*_*_

KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com


No comments: