Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Sexy Saturday - The Back Stairs by KC Kendricks

October 12, 2013
**Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop has been discontinued.**

October is the perfect time for shapeshifters. And not just any shapeshifter, either. Sundown's people came from another world and walk among us undetected. Then Sundown meets Fallon, a cop, and takes a chance on having his true nature discovered. It goes against everything Sundown knows but he thinks Fallon is worth the risk. But first he has to convince Fallon he's not a male hooker - or a killer. Here's seven paragraphs from The Back Stairs, book one of the Sundown series. 

*_*_*_*

What the hell was I doing? What if he were Internal Affairs working an undercover sting? Juny and I were not department favorites. We were more concerned with catching the bad guys than playing office politics. Sundown’s spooky green eyes sparkled with desire – and amusement.

“You’re very well hung, Lieutenant Roxbury.”

I snorted. “I thank my parents, every day, for such good genes.”

He stretched his hand over my full length, thumb at the base of my penis, his little finger extending past the tip. The little rip was measuring me. I wished he’d hurry up before I couldn’t wait any longer and took things into my own hands. Uneasy, I needed to get off and get out of here. Sundown batted his eyelashes at me.

“I like eight inch cocks. They’re perfect.”

“That’s eight and three-eights inches, if you please. It might even be all the way to eight and a half right now, so don’t shortchange me. And stop acting all coy and shy.”


“Please, Fallon. Let down your guard. What happens between us goes no further than these walls.” 




_*_*_*_
The Back Stairs is available at All Romance eBooks
www.allromanceebooks.com/product-thebackstairs-2004038-145.html


Did you enjoy today's seven sexy paragraphs? Visit the blogs listed below for even more! And look for #MySexySaturday on Twitter and Facebook. 

KC Kendricks


4 comments:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How To Convince A Girl .
keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

Regards

KC Kendricks said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog this morning.

Jessica E. Subject said...

Oh, very sexy! I wonder whether he will let down his guard, and what will happen when he does. ;)

KC Kendricks said...

Hi Jessica! Thanks for stopping by Between the Keys. Fallon's about to begin the adventure of his life but he doesn't know that yet LOL!!!