Sunday, May 25, 2014

Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted - A Couple of Reviews

May 25, 2014


I'm generally remiss about posting reviews. I admit this with a clear conscience. The nastiness which permeates many so-called reviews and review sites really turned me off to the whole process which I know isn't fair to the truly professional reviewer. I do hope the tide has turned since the end of last year and we're entering into a renaissance of the legitimate reviewer.

Many thanks to Lisa at MM Good Book Reviews for giving Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted 4 Hearts. From the review: I really liked this story and definitely will be checking out the other books that this author offers. I would definitely be recommending this story. Read the entire review at MM Good Book Reviews here

Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted also garnered 4 Stars from Caroline at Prism Book Alliance. Caroline was pretty cagey and didn't give a "sound bite" I can use to promo her review, but her rating is definitely noteworthy so I'll give the link back since she did give it a 4 out of 5. 

And the absolute best of the bunch from a guy who really matters, a reader, who gave Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted 5 Stars. Check it out on here at Amazon. I'd love to reprint what he said but without his permission, that's a no-no. 

So that's it for today's review roundup. My thanks to Lisa, Caroline and Bo for reading the book and especially for taking the time to post a review. 

I'm off to enjoy day four of my vacation. May you also enjoy your day. 

PS. Bored Stroked and Blueprinted is available now at

1 comment:

Murees Dupè said...

It's great that you got a few positive reviews. I think it always helps moral. Enjoy your vacation.