Saturday, October 25, 2014

Deuce of Diamonds (An Amethyst Cove novel) #MSS65

October 25, 2014

This is NOT any recipe I'm going try!

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

Welcome to the My Sexy Saturday before All Hallow's Eve. I enjoyed Halloween when I was younger. It was fun to dress up and run amok in the neighborhood. Here I am, all grown up, and while I appreciate the creativity of my neighbor's displays, I feel no urge to join them in decorating. 

This week My Sexy Saturday is all about things that go bump in the night. Hmmmm. My favorite bump in the night is when two hot bodies go bump and the resulting screams are orgasmic. So special for My Sexy Saturday and that bump in the night, here's seven sexy paragraphs from Deuce of Diamonds, book two in the Ian Coulter's Amethyst Cove series.  Enjoy!
= = = = = = =
“Show me now.” He fisted his hands at my waist, yanked my shirt over my head, and tossed it aside. I shucked the robe off his shoulders and a moment later, his stiff dick filled my hand. I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth before I even stroked its velvety skin. I remembered his scent, his taste, and it was like coming home.

Rick thrust his hips forward as his fingers fisted in my hair when I swiped my tongue around the rim of his cock. I caressed the back of his pelted thighs and cupped his ass to keep him still so I could work, not stopping until his body gave up the first salty drop. I released him and got to my feet, pushing him backward to the bed. His knees collided with the edge of the mattress and he tumbled to his back. I stripped my jeans off and kicked them aside.

I straddled his hips as the last rays of the sun lit his green eyes and made them glow from within. His roaming hands sent goosebumps skittering over my ass as they skimmed the inside of my thighs. I must have had an odd look on my face because he questioned me.

“What now, Ian?”

I wanted to tell him so many things, but after we made love would be better. I’d have more blood in my brain then, and so would he. I trailed the tip of my index finger along his beautiful, rosy red, eight-inch rod and watched it move slightly under my light touch.

“When we met, my first thought was how I’d like to give your pretty eyes a long look at my bedroom ceiling, and hey, here we are.”

He laughed as he rose up and grabbed me. We rolled to the center of the bed, safe from an unexpected encounter with the floor. Chests pressed, legs entwined, we held each other for a restless moment. I was eager to sink into him, to finally claim him as mine. 
= = = = = = =

DEUCE OF DIAMONDS
available now at 

AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo


About Deuce of Diamonds:

Private investigator Ian Coulter has a knack for finding trouble even when he’s minding his own business. Ian’s in the midst of a routine weekly job for movie star client Saylor Blackwood when the man confides he thinks he has a fan turned stalker. Ian stays close to Saylor to observe the people around him and gets an unwelcome shock when FBI agent Rick Mohr contacts him.

Rick Mohr has a problem. Ian’s name just popped up on an FBI watch list. Rick knows it’s guilt by association where Ian is concerned, but what about Blackwood? Rick won’t allow Ian to get dragged into the mix when he’s not involved. For Ian he’ll break whatever confidentiality rule necessary. 

It doesn’t take long for Ian and Rick to join forces to clear Ian’s name and get to the bottom of out what’s going on in Amethyst Cove. On or off the case, together is how they work best.

DEUCE OF DIAMONDS
available now at 

AmazoniTunesBarnes and NobleKobo


 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com






3 comments:

Christiane France - Author said...

I just love Ian with his penchant for finding trouble and dealing with it.

PJ DEAN said...

Weak at the knees! The build up to something intense is nice. Kudos.

Lynn Crain said...

Love the buildup and the playful nature of the characters. Then there is the serious part as well. Thanks for sharing your wonderful snippet and being part of My Sexy Saturday!