Saturday, November 15, 2014

Desert Snow - KC Kendricks -

November 15, 2014
**Updated 4/2/21 - the My Sexy Saturday blog hop had been discontinued.**


Welcome to Saturday and the My Sexy Saturday Blog Hop! With the weather here on the east coast turning the corner towards winter, I'm thinking about warmer climes. 

Here are seven sexy paragraphs from Desert Snow for today's My Sexy Saturday. Was I really thinking about snow? Nope. I was thinking the white party and all the guys dressed in white, each unique as snowflakes. (It made really good sense a the time!) Enjoy!

= = = = = = =
Annoyance surged through me and crystallized how I felt about having some fun with Haydn. I gave him a nudge to move him sideways so we could bypass the line. 

“Sorry, big fella. This one is all mine tonight.” 

Haydn froze and shot me a surprised look. “Really?” 

“Yeah. Really. C’mon. Start walking.” I slipped my arm around his waist to propel him forward. He balked. 

“Wait a sec.” He fished around in his pocket and pulled out the wad of slips with names and numbers on it. With the mangled mess came a crumpled dollar bill. Haydn handed the entire fistful of paper to the guy in line. “You can have these. Keep the change.” 

There was general laughter from those paying attention to our conversation as the guy grabbed Haydn and planted a sloppy kiss on his lips. I grinned and clapped with everyone else, but I’d just as soon yanked Haydn out of the guy’s clutches, then smacked the dude for trying to jump my claim. 

Fun. It was all in fun. Every man here was at the White Party—heavy on the party.

= = = = = = =

Desert Snow
For more information and to read an excerpt, please visit 
https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/desert-snow-by-kc-kendricks.html


_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
Life through the eyes of my black Lab, Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com

1 comment:

PJ DEAN said...

Doesn't mind sharing? Gotta know more.