Saturday, May 2, 2015

Moon Dances by KC Kendricks (MSS#90)

May 2, 2015
** Updated 4/2/21 - My Sexy Saturday was a weekly blog by a group of writing joining together for promotion. It ended in 2017.***

Having just completed the 2015 A to Z Blogging Challenge, you'd think I'd need a blogging break. Can't! It's Saturday and that means it's blog hop day. I can't let the My Sexy Saturday compatriots down. It's blog and tweet, babe. 

Today it's seven sexy paragraphs from Moon Dances, book IV in the Sundown Saga. Here's a bonus for you - the entire KC catalog is 50% off at Amber Allure through 5/5/15. So scoot on over and get all of the shapeshifter Sundown at half price before it's too late and the regular price comes back. 

Enjoy!
*_*_*_*


Because he expected it, I mumbled and grumbled while I shoved the covers to the foot of the bed. He hopped up and finished stripping. My shapeshifter wore a handsome skin for me and displayed a beautiful eight-inch cock to entice me to stimulate his pleasure receptors. Sundown landed beside me, bouncing on the firm mattress.
“You do tire of me. Your penis isn’t hard.”
I guided his hand to the organ in question. It swelled as soon as he touched it. “I’m only pacing myself, darling. Kiss me and see what happens.”
     His eyes gleamed with amusement and a moment later his mouth covered mine. I licked his lips and he opened to me. Our arms and legs entangled as I rolled him beneath me and deepened the kiss.
I never knew what course our lovemaking would take until we got there. Today he’d taken me at my word I wanted to feel his lips on me. Sundown trailed kisses down my neck and chest, pausing to suckle at my nips, giving each one just a few seconds and leaving me to hope he’d find his way back and do it again. I reached for my dick and he stopped me, his strong fingers wrapping around my shaft with the perfect amount of pressure to drive me crazy. He stroked me a few times to satisfy my urges before he ran his hands over my backside. With a lazy twist of his lean body, he positioned himself to suck me.
The warmth of his mouth surrounded my dick as his tongue teased around the rim. I soared as he licked the underneath of the head. When he slipped a hand between my thighs to caress my sac, I reached for him.
To touch him. How could I describe touching the flowing silkiness of his skin? I was addicted to the way my fingertips glided over his body and the way his hands flowed over mine. We sought new ways to touch as we moved against each other, saying little save a whisper or a sigh to let the other know we liked something. When he flipped onto his belly and lifted his ass, I rolled to my knees, grasped his hips, and thrust into him. He warmed around my invading dick. 

_*_*_*_

MOON DANCES is available at 
www.allromanceebooks.com/product-moondances-2004041-145.html

More about Moon Dances:


For Lieutenant Fallon Roxbury, Special Police Consultant, reality has taken on a strange shift. Shapeshifters exist and a clan of them live under his protection. One is his lover, Sundown. Protecting the Chal is a full-time job, a task which would be easier if they weren’t so secretive - and scheming. When Fallon’s police force partner suggests a vacation, Fallon jumps at the chance to take Sundown someplace private. A resort near where he grew up seems like the prefect place for a get-away. Ten days filled with sex, sleep and sun is just what they both need, but more than fun lurks in the woods.

The ancient nemesis of the Chal is still out there and could one day return to earth to enslave both Chal and human alike. Secrets of the Chal past come to light when Fallon’s suppressed memories of his early years resurface. The shapeshifters have always had a plan to defeat their enemy, one with Sundown at its core. 

KC Kendricks
http://www.kckendricks.com




No comments: