Saturday, June 27, 2015

No One But You by KC Kendricks

June 27, 2015
** Updated 4/2/21 - My Sexy Saturday was a weekly blog by a group of writing joining together for promotion. It ended in 2017.***

"No one but you." Who doesn't love to hear those words whispered in their ear?  

Welcome to My Sexy Saturday #98! We're talking about sexy men today and Levi and Stacy are one of my very best sexy couples. Their story began in Shining Victory from Stacy's point of view and continues in No One But You from Levi's point of view. I've always wanted to go back and tell the next part of their story once again from Stacy's viewpoint. I should put that on my To Do List! 

Here are seven paragraphs from No One But You. Enjoy! 
_*_*_*_*_*_


I raised my hands skyward and rolled my eyes. “God save me. He thinks you’re cute, too. I told him you’re hung like a horse and the whole thing is mine. Now don’t force me to have to snip off both your dicks.”

“Ouch.” He laughed softly. The old, cocky Stacy grinned. “He’s watching. You gonna kiss me?”

I backed him against the pickup, thigh-to-thigh and pelvis-to-pelvis. My cock started to swell. The man always had that effect on me. “You’re too eager, Stacy James.”

“You’ve got some nerve, calling me eager.”

My mouth slanted across his. Stacy’s lips opened; his tongue licked into mine. I pressed closer, wanting to crawl inside his skin with him. He relaxed in my arms, and my hips surged forward. Stacy broke off the kiss, his hands steady on my ribs.

“Whoa, lover. Last night not enough to hold you over?”

“I never get enough of you. I keep telling you that.”

_*_*_*_

NO ONE BUT YOU
Available now at 


Amazon: www.amazon.com/dp/B073QFSRFQ

More about No One But You:



Lovers Stacy James and Levi Wright keep their relationship hot and spicy by enjoying the little things in life. Levi welcomes Stacy home from a business trip by delighting his partner with a quick trick in the men’s room of a local pool hall.  An offhand comment by a stranger cools Stacy’s ardor, and sets in motion a chain reaction that rocks the very foundation of Levi’s world. He’s never cheated on Stacy, but Stacy has sudden doubts. 

On his own, Levi is tested in his discoveries – about Stacy, their relationship, and about the kind of man he wants to be. One thing he knows for certain. He’s not losing Stacy over a careless whisper that isn’t true, but will the only man he’ll ever love forgive his angry words?

Stacy made the worst mistake of his life telling his lover to find another place to sleep. Levi might be younger, but he’s a man, with a man’s pride. Stacy draws on all his experience to walk a road full of detours and pitfalls to meet Levi halfway, and bring him home. Because for Stacy, there’s no one but Levi.

 KC Kendricks

My home on the web- Between the Keys: 
Visit my bookshelf at: 

Social media links:
My country life at Holly Tree Manor: hollytreemanor.blogspot.com
Life through the eyes of Greenbrier Smokey Deuce: deucesday.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Dakota Trace said...

Very hot...but after reading the blurb, it sounds like Stacy is gonna have some serious grovelling to do to fix things.

Dakota

KC Kendricks said...

Yep. And a little bit of make up sex, too. I had my editor choking (in a good way) with this one.

Sexy Erotic Xciting said...

Love make-up sex! Great snippet.
Evelise