Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Ghost Makes Three on this My Sexy Saturday


July 1, 2021 update
**The original post contains outdated information. Before her death, author Christiane France and I each took one of our co-written series to manage. I took The Ghost at the B&B series, combining all three books into one. For correct information, please visit https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/the-ghost-at-b-by-kc-kendricks-and.html

Thank you!
KC


June 13, 2014


New release! The Ghost Makes Three is now available at Amber Allure. The Ghost Makes Three is the sequel to The Ghost Wore Denim. It's a joint project with Christiane France. It's kinda cool making up our own ghostly rules as we go along.

So this week for the My Sexy Saturday blob hop, I'm featuring seven sexy paragraphs from The Ghost Makes Three. This is a short exchange between Michael and Robin where they negotiate Robin's tendency to sneak into the bedroom to watch. (Don't make me explain what he watches!)

Enjoy!

*+*+*+*+*


“I hear you.” He laughed and backed away. “You’re such a silly boy. In case you haven’t noticed I already am. Dead that is.”

I laughed in spite of myself. He was right. Robin was a ghost and I couldn’t force him to do anything.

“Okay, Robin. You win. I can’t prevent you from spying on Colin and me. All I can do is beg you to be discreet.” I approached him, stopping when we were toe-to-toe. “And absolutely no spying on the guests. Deal?”

For a moment he looked a bit pouty, but then he nodded.

“Shall we shake on it?”

I rolled my eyes. “Right. You don’t have a hand I can grasp.”

“Then what did I just touch you with?”

*+*+*+*+*

About the book:

Michael Brooks’ life took an unexpected direction when he found the Taylor mansion, a two-story Colonial perfect for a Bed & Breakfast. An untenured college professor, he suddenly became a successful entrepreneur. And best of all, he met sexy deputy Colin Jefferson and they hit it off in a big way. He’s even made friends with a ghost.

Deputy Colin Jefferson is dedicated to his career and to making a life with Michael. Serving the community he loves, he’s well aware of the stories that tell of the Taylor mansion being haunted. Now he’s living there with Michael and Colin knows the stories are true. There’s a ghost with a penchant for wearing denim lurking in his bedroom.

How the ghost came to live in at the B& B is a mystery Michael and Colin need to solve. It’s the only way for their resident spirit to find eternal rest. Until then, the ghost makes three.



2 comments:

Christiane France - Author said...

This sounds sooooo good! Haha

KC Kendricks said...

That's what I say!!! :)