Sunday, November 1, 2015

New cover up - September Morning

November 1, 2015
updated April 6, 2014

New cover up. Hmmm. Sounds like a headline on a piece about political corruption, doesn't it? But no...it's time to debut a new book cover. That's something much less sinister. 

So here it is - the September Morning cover. Is it all that I hoped for? Absolutely! The original cover left me pretty cold, but you don't argue with a publisher. You can't. The contract doesn't all you to tell the cover artist he failed. I did this one myself and it's sooooooooo much better. It's true to my vision of what I wanted. 

I like it. The struggle to learn Photoshop is finally paying off.  
_*_*_*_

To read an excerpt from September Morning, please visit my website at
http://www.kckendricks.com/SeptemberMorning.html

September Morning - look for it November 8, 2015 at Amber Quill Press.

KC Kendricks
www.kckendricks.com
twitter.com/kckendricks

No comments: