Tuesday, May 24, 2016

It's 4.5 stars for Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted


May 24, 2016

My thanks to Kris at JoyfullyJay for reviewing Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted! Why, yes I was surprised I got a review. That's why I'm posting about it!

The entire review can be found at:
http://joyfullyjay.com/2016/05/review-bored-stroked-and-blueprinted-by-k-c-kendricks/

Here's a few lines from the review that made me smile.

I shall begin my review with a confession: When I read to the word Camaro in the blurb, I took the book instantly.... I loved Mick. There’s no other way to say it...When he spotted Logan, talked to him, and their chemistry burst onto the page, I wanted nothing more for them to live happily ever after...Logan has his demons, and the shadows of the past still haunt him. The things that have happened to him have shaped him into being a wary man, and it was so well done... I really enjoyed this book... This one is definitely recommended...

Thanks, again, for the great review!

About Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted:


As a boy, Mick Ambrose fell in love with cars. Now he owns and operates an auto restoration shop specializing in all things American Muscle. When the black 1969 Camaro Z/28 he years ago dubbed Onyx pulls into his garage, Mick forgets his first love in favor of her driver, Logan Gregg. Mick’s interested and cruises Logan at a speed worthy of the car he drives.

Logan Gregg’s plan to avoid entanglements in his life drives away when he stops at American Muscle to ask a few questions about restoring the Z/28 he inherited from his uncle. The owner of the shop is smooth as a well-tuned V-8 engine and twice as hot. Logan is quick to shift gears and take a closer look at Mick Ambrose and the road ahead. When Mick wants to get too close, too fast, Logan backs off. His past holds painful memories he can’t escape and the tattoos on his arms aren’t just for decoration.

Working on the Z/28 brings the men closer, but Mick makes a mistake when he confesses his knowledge of the past Logan wants to keep buried. Mick knows a man has to settle his past to step into his future, but Logan’s unconvinced. To slay his personal demon, he’ll first have to look it in the eye. 
_*_*_*_

For more info, and to read an excerpt, please visit my website at:

https://kckendricks.blogspot.com/p/bored-stroked-and-blueprinted-by-kc.html


Purchase links are on that page.



No comments: