Saturday, July 30, 2016

My Sexy Saturday - The Right Brew

July 30, 2016

When I wrote the first story set in Marionville, A Hard Habit to Break, I knew I had the foundation for a trilogy. What I didn't know at the time was that in Marionville, all things are possible. I've written science fiction under another name and enjoyed creating my own universe. Marionville is much the same thing. It's my town. I know its highways and byways, its restaurants and its nightclubs. And while Marionville is small town enough that our heroes are acquainted with each other, every man deserves his own story be told. This might take awhile!


Today for My Sexy Saturday #152, I've gone back to Marionville and its newest resident, Hollis, and its newest business - The Right Brew microbrewery.


Here are seven sexy paragraphs from The Right Brew you won't find anywhere else. Enjoy!

*_*_*_*

I stared at the old brass bed. “I bet that makes a lot of noise.”




A slow smile spread across his features. “It does, but no one else is around to hear it.” He stepped in front of me and laid his palm flat against the center of my chest. “I even changed the sheets for you.”

Really? That was a sure sign tonight was equally important to him. I wrapped my fingers around his and brought his knuckles to my lips. I watched his eyes widen in surprise and then darken with longing.

“Take your shirt off, Caleb.”

He grinned and yanked his shirt over his head without opening the little pearl snaps. I noted the lean but well-defined muscles. I bet his workout was in the brewery, and not the gym.

I laughed softly and peeled out of my shirt the same way. He perched on the edge of the bed and patted the spot beside him before toeing off his shoes.


I moved to stand in front of him, between his knees. I put my hands on his shoulders and he grasped my hips and unbalanced me until I fell me to the mattress. He kissed me again, unhurried as he fumbled getting my belt undone. I surged up and away. With an easy roll, he was on his feet to unsnap his jeans. He let them drop and then stepped out of them. I grinned at the large bulge his black hip-hugger underwear couldn’t contain. 


THE RIGHT BREW
Book IX in the Men of Marionville collection
Contemporary gay romance
An All Romance eBooks Best Seller!

**UPDATE** Although All Romance eBooks has closed, it doesn't change that The Right Brew was a bestseller there. 

Available at 

For more information and excerpts, please visit: 


Hollis Milnor didn’t think twice about moving to Marionville. His ailing cousin needed his help running his nightclub, Frolic, and Hollis needed to put some space between himself and an ex-boyfriend determined to make his life miserable. Management skills he has. Experience running a nightclub, not so much, but he’s a quick learner. 

Caleb Brewer is a steady, hard-working man establishing a microbrewery. He’s got a great product and demand for it is growing. When a new manager takes over the hottest nightclub in Marionville, Caleb is determined to maintain his prior arrangements.

What starts out as business quickly heats up the summer nights. Hollis hesitates, reluctant to step over the legal line. Caleb isn’t just a vendor. He works part-time at the nightclub. Becoming involved puts them both in murky waters, waters that become crystal clear when the past catches up with Hollis and puts everyone he loves in danger.    
*_*_*_*

Be sure to visit all the My Sexy Saturday blogs on the list below for more great excerpts.


KC Kendricks



2 comments:

Angelica Dawson said...

Morinville is a town just north of where I live and kept misreading the name Marionville, hehe. Thanks for the awesome snippet. Very hot, sensual.

Lucy Felthouse said...

Very sexy snippet, KC, well done!